October is going to be another big one in terms of over spending. There’s a number of things that I didn’t do in September that I want to purchase in October. These are mostly holiday related expenses. I did knock a few of those out last month but they weren’t the ones that I actually wanted to pay for but they needed to be done regardless and now they are.
Here is what I plan on spending in October
- One piece bathers – up to $100.00
- High waisted bloomers/dance shorts – up to $50.00
- Heels for dancing – up to $80.00
- Accomodation for QLD – up to $1500.00
- Flights to NZ – up to $1000.00
- Money for Oktober festival event – up to $100.00
- Uber for friend’s engagement party – up to $50.00
- Car Registration – $800.00
- Twerk Class – $100.00
- Additional dance class – $100.00
- House of Dior exhibition tickets – $26.00
- Doctors appointment – $80.00
This is my list of additional purchases.
- Black loafers/shoes for work – up to $150.00
A new water bottle that tallies how many bottles have been drunk, is BPA free and made of glass – $50.00I bought this last month.
Single serve bowls that can be microwaved x 4 – up to $50.00I’ve decided I no longer want this item. Initially I wanted these for single serve soups/casseroles but now it’s coming into summer I’m going take these off my list until next year
iPod – $219.00
Item is no longer available
- iPod Touch – $258 – $298
I haven’t decided which one I want, the 16GB or the 32GB. I’ll wait and see what sort of vouchers I get for Christmas before deciding
- Flat black ankle boots – up to $200
I had an update with the new door. The permit has only just been assigned to a case officer so hopefully we’ll have some sort of idea of costs in the next couple of weeks. My fiance’s roster has changed so it means he won’t be getting as much overtime as he previously was so I may have to put a hold on the furniture and artwork but that’s ok. It’s nearing Christmas so I may be able to score some cash or vouchers for those sorts of things.
Budget Spend – $3986.00
Additional Spend – $648.00