I’ve realised it’s been a long time since I’ve put money into the mortgage. I’ve been putting money into my savings account every month but not so much the mortgage. I’ve been lucky that my fiance has been working a lot of overtime so he’s been putting in enough to cover both our share and then some which has been great. I on the other hand have been using that money to pay off all my various medical fees because I didn’t want to transfer money from our offset account if I didn’t need to.
- Make up – up to $50.00
- Train ticket for check up with the surgeon – $6.00
- Train ticket for final check up with surgeon – $6.00
- Flights to Brisbane – up to $700.00
- Book accommodation for QLD – up to $1500.00
- Flights to NZ – up to $1000.00
- Nephew’s Birthday present – $100.00
- Food for Grand Final Day BBQ – up to $100.00
- Doctors appointment – $80.00
This is my list of additional purchases.
- Black loafers/shoes for work – up to $150.00
- A new water bottle that tallies how many bottles have been drunk, is BPA free and made of glass – $50.00
- Single serve bowls that can be microwaved x 4 – up to $50.00
- iPod – $219.00 Note – I’m not sure about this item anymore. The specific iPod I wanted seems to no longer be for sale and the next one up is $299 and is the size of a phone so I’m not entirely sure I want to purchase this. I’m going to keep it on the list for a couple of months whilst I shop around for the one I want
- Flat black ankle boots – up to $200
I feel like there is more but for the life of me I can’t think of anything else. My diary doesn’t have many plans in them for this month that requires spending but that seems like a very little, albeit expensive list. I’ve also added another item to my additional list. A pair of flat black ankle boots. I have wedged and heeled boots but not flat ones so I’d like a pair to add to my wardrobe.
The money I sent to the ATO for my HECS debt was returned to me. Obviously it didn’t go through so I’ve put that money back into savings. I’m still waiting for medicare to approve the rebate for the anesthetist bill so I can take it to the private health insurance.
In the next couple of months I’m going to start looking at purchasing new furniture and artwork for the house. I’m hoping that in the next couple of months the new door and floors will have been put in so I can start looking at what I want to do with the rooms. These purchases will most likely go into additional purchases as they will be purchases as I find things that I like.
Budget Spend – $4262.00
Additional Spend – $669.00