August should, in theory be a quiet month. My jaw surgery is tomorrow (eek!) and I will be staying at my parents for a couple of weeks. I think most of my expenses this month will be train tickets to get to the surgeon for check ups.
- Train ticket for surgeon appointment number 1 – $6.00
- Train ticket for surgeon appointment number 2 – $6.00
- Rates Payment – $1432.00
- Body Corporate bill – $350.00 (I’m not sure if this is actually coming but I haven’t paid one in a while so I’m anticipating it’s arrival)
- Father’s Day gift – $50.00
- Nephew’s birthday present – $50.00
- Beautiful You course repayment – $396.00
- Dinner out as a last hurrah – $150.00
This is my list of additional purchases.
- Black loafers/shoes for work – up to $150
- A new water bottle that tallies how many bottles have been drunk, is BPA free and made of glass – $50
- Single serve bowls that can be microwaved x 4 – up to $50
- iPod – $219 (new item)
Doorbell– purchased last month by fiance
I haven’t added anything new to the additional purchases list. I think I will probably get the iPod this month but I’ll see how I feel in terms of getting out of the house and driving. Although I don’t have it as part of my intentional spending list, I think my grocery bill will decrease significantly as I’ll be buying mostly fruit and veggies to blend into smoothies.
Budget Spend – $2440.00
Additional Spend – $469.00